With so many options to choose from, picking the best nail lamp is no easy task. You have to consider so many factors, like your budget, the lamp’s bulb lifespan, the brand as well as its curing time. If it’s your first time to invest in a nail lamp, these things can easily make you feel overwhelmed and confused.
Despite these inconveniences, you still shouldn’t miss investing in one, especially if you’re into holographic and chrome nails. Nail lamps are designed to cure all gel polish brands so you can get more than just a boring shade on your nails.
If you are still not buying the idea, here are the best nail lamps we can highly recommend to you, naildesigners.
The Best Nail Lamp For 2017
Coscelia 9W Mini USB Nail Dryer
The Coscelia 9W might be the cheapest nail dryer on this list but don’t underestimate it. This nail dryer has a curing lamp that can get the job done, whether it’s gel nails or UV top coats. It has a bridge shape design to allow you to set your nails without smudging them.
But, of course, for its price, this will certainly come with issues. Aside from the odd positioning, it can only effectively dry up to three fingers at a time. If you can get past these flaws, the nail dryer still makes a great investment for those who are on a tight budget.
- Very affordable
- It’s lightweight and travel-friendly
- Works great for the price
- The cord is short
- Only has 3 small bulbs
- Has no auto-shut off
MelodySusiePortable Nail Drying Fan
MelodySusiePortable Nail Drying Fan easily made it to our list for a handful of reasons. For one, it’s battery-operated which eliminates the frustrations and stress that come with tangled cords. You just need to insert 2 AA batteries and you’ll be able to quickly dry regular nail polishes and acrylic nails. Plus, it’s really cheap, too.
See Also: 50 Best Acrylic Nails
- Blows out a good amount of air
- Comes in 5 different colors
- It’s compact and stores easily
- A bit noisy
- Size is small.; you can only fit two to three fingers at a time
MelodySusie® 36W UV Nail Dryer
MelodySusie® 36W UV Nail Dryer is another great option from the same brand. Compared to the Nail Drying Fan, this one is more reliable in giving great results. It’s equipped with 4 UV light bulbs (plus one free) and a one-time selection switch so you can get gorgeous cured gel polish anytime. It’s back with a warranty of 12 months, too.
- It comes with a free UV bulb.
- It’s backed by a one-year warranty.
- It heats up quickly and cures nail polishes without issues.
- Can fit an entire hand
- A bit heavy; It weighs 1.5 kgs.
- Doesn’t dry nails that fast
NailStar™ 36 Watt Professional Nail Lamp
For professional-looking results, we highly suggest you give this model a try. It’s powered by 4 9-watt UV bulbs to ensure even coverage and two timers (2-minute and 3-minute timers) for maximum flexibility. You won’t have to keep guessing how long it’ll take to cure your base coat, top coat or even your nail art.
- It has a removable reflective bottom tray and wide opening to accommodate hands and feet of different sizes.
- Fully compatible with all nail gel brands
- Works just as the ones in nail shops
- Chips off quickly
- You have to install the bulbs before use
- Bulbs are a bit hard to install
USpicy 48W LED UV Nail Dryer
When we say the USpicy 48W is one of the best investments you can make for your nails, believe us. It makes curing nails a lot easier with its three timers, sliding cover and USB powered LED spotlights. It even comes with a rubber padding which can serve as your workspace when adding fine details on your nails or just inspecting the results.
- Works great for novice and professional technicians
- Has a detachable bottom tray for convenient cleaning
- Comes with three timers to allow you to preselect a drying time for your nails
- The dryer comes with a non-slip cover to stop it from sliding or getting knocked over
- A bit difficult to get the USB light to work
- Confusing direction as to how to use it
Kedsum 12W LED Lamp can easily become anyone’s favorite. In addition to its four timers, it also comes with a single button design. No need to feel frustrated in trying to understand confusing instructions. Plus, it has bulbs that can last long. You won’t even need to replace them!
- Dries nails in seconds
- Great size for traveling
- Works efficiently with its four timers
- Can’t be used on regular nail polishes
- Not able to fit whole hand
MelodySusie is one of the best manicure brands in Amazon and its 12W LED Nail Dryer is one good reason why. Although it’s lightweight, it can still provide you with adequate space to fit in your hand. It has four time settings and is compatible to cure all LED gel polishes. And take note that it comes with a 12-month warranty.
- Has a compact design with 60 LED light beads
- No need to cure your thumb separately; can cure five fingers at once!
- Has a wide opening so you can easily get your hands inside without smudging
- Only comes with four buttons
- The power cord is a bit short
- Doesn’t allow user to customize time
USpicy Macaron 36W Nail Dryer
If you have loved USpicy 24W Eye-Friendly White Light LED Nail Dryer Lamp, you’ll love this one more. It dries nails without the long waiting time or the nasty smell of curing polishes. Apart from that, this one’s really easy to use. You just need to plug it in and you’re good to go.
- Works well with nail polishes and UV products
- Comes with protective gloves
- Doesn’t get overly hot
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Can leave a tacky top layer; make sure you wipe it off with an alcohol wipe
Sunuv Sun9C Nail Dryer
When it comes to design, this Sunuv Sun9C Nail Dryer is easily one of our favorites. In fact, this is the #1 bestseller in nail dryers. It has an arch shape and has a lightweight design. You can easily cure your fingernails and toenails simultaneously. There are two timer settings and a motion sensor in this nail dryer for easier control. Just place your hand in and it will automatically turn on. Remove your hand and it will go off. Impressive, right?
- Super easy to use with the two timers and motion sensor
- Provides plenty of room for both fingers and toes
- It’s lightweight and very easy to move around
- Doesn’t heat fast enough
- Cord is a bit short
- Not portable; you need to plug it in
If your old LED nail lamp isn’t cutting it or you’ve never tried gel nails, now’s the time to upgrade to a new LED nail drying lamp. Have fun!