Hello dog-loving, NailDesigners! Are you looking for the best nail polish for your pet dog? We took pains to find the best dog-safe nail polish formulated specifically for our sensitive pets.
Pet-safe nail polish is nail polish that is made especially for pets. They are made from all-natural ingredients so that even if your dog licks or chews its nails, there is no danger of getting sick from it.
These nail polishes specially formulated for pets usually contain aloe, seaweed, green tea extracts, and Vitamin E. As you can tell, they are beneficial for your dog’s nails and health.
Here are the top 5 brands and products that we found:
1Piggy Polish Pet-icure
This nail polish is not just for piggies, it’s for dogs too! (Sorry, couldn’t resist that. LOL) It’s made in the USA and contains no DBP, Formaldehyde or Toluene.
- If you like your products made in the US, you will like Piggy Nail Polish as it’s made in the USA, and not China as most products are liable to be nowadays
- This brand is certified to have no DBP, Formaldehyde or Toluene
- Kids can also use it
- The color when applied is how it is as you see it in the bottle
- It’s hard to get ahold of outside of Amazon
2Puppy Paint Nail Polish
This nail polish is toxic-free and environment-friendly. Follow the instructions and blow dry to make the nail polish dry faster. It won’t come off even if chewed upon but will wear off on its own.
- The polish goes on smoothly
- Dries very fast which is good especially if your dog is twitchy
- Looks great when dry: solid and smooth
- There are a good number of equally satisfied buyers of the Puppy Paint (we investigated!)
- Not as durable as the regular kinds of nail polish
- You’ll have to apply several coats if your dog has black nails
3Warren London Pawdicure Polish Pen
This popular polish pen for pets is water-based, non-toxic, and odorless. It also dries fast — just under 40 seconds.
- Patented water-based polish that’s safe for pets
- One layer is enough for a good finish
- Dries under a minute!
- Easy to remove
- Great for kids too
- The tip end makes it perfect for nail art
- Cheap and popular so you have to hussle to buy it as stocks go low fast
- If your dog is active, it may chip away or rub off fast
This hooman nail polish is good for pets too. It’s specially made by the Environmental Working Group and it’s the safest paint-based natural nail polish.
- When you buy, you are making a donation to targeted women’s organizations
- Great for adults and kids
- Infused with indigenous argan oil
- Often out of stock
5Priti Pet Safe Dog Nail Polish
Be assured that this brand does not carry the Toxic Trio and any other cancer-causing chemicals.
- The shades on this brand are super tempting; they’ve got a wide array
- Great for hands with allergies like eczema or rashes. Good reviews by users with allergies.
- Goes on smoothly and the colors when dry are great
- Slightly more expensive than the above brands
Now try these nail polish for dogs and see which works best for you and your pets!